Sex chat with mid age

If these drugs don't work or are not suitable, other treatments include: Stopping smoking, losing weight and exercising more often can help by improving blood flow to the penis.See your GP if you have reduced sensitivity, as this can sometimes be caused by another health condition.

If things get sexual, don't wait for your partner to suggest using a condom, because they might not.If you've recently been divorced, you may feel angry.Avoid jumping into a new relationship before you've dealt with your feelings around ending the old one.However, if symptoms of the menopause persist or if you have low mood, then it may be best to see your GP.Find out more about treating vaginal dryness and reduced sexual desire after the menopause.

Leave a Reply